Ten Commandments Hood Style:
For Those Who Cannot Understand King James Version .
Sometimes you have to get the message across as best you can. Try this for those who can’t understand the King James Version:
1. I’m God. Don’t play me.
(I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me.)
2. Don’t be makin no hood ornaments and charms outta me, or like me.
You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them
3. Don’t be callin’ me for no reason
(Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain)
4. Y’all betta be in church on Sunday, and not just the Sundays when it’s Mother’s day, Easter and Christmas
(Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy)
5. Don’t dis or cuss out yo momma… and if you know who ya daddy is, don’t dis him neither.
(Honor thy father and thy mother)
6. Don’t be goin’ on no drive bys.
(Thou shalt not kill)
7. Stick to ya own Boo.
(Thou shalt not commit adultery)
8. Don’t be borrow’n stuff and don’t give it back.
(Thou shalt not steal)
9.. Don’t be lyin’ on the otha’ man to save your behind.
(Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy brother)
10. Don’t be eyein’ (skeeming) yo homie’s crib, ride, woman, or nuttin.
(Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy brother).